Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Glass Cold Brew Coffee Maker||Capacity:||1500ML|
|Color:||Base Color Can Customize||Package:||6Pieces/Carton|
|Dimention:||45*29.5*42cm||Usage:||Iced Coffee And Tea Brewer|
cold press coffee maker,
cold brew iced coffee maker
1500ml Silicone Base Glass Cold Brew Coffee Maker with Reusable Mesh Filter
It’s a flavor sensation for coffee lovers. Cold brew coffee is smoother, richer and mellower than its hot brewed counterpart.
Cold brewing is nothing more than letting your coffee steep in cold or room temperature water for up to 24 hours. The result is more richly flavored—and less bitter—coffee.
Cold Brew Coffee Maker, you can easily brew your own cold brew coffee with a smooth, robust flavor that is 65% less acidic than traditional hot coffee. Enjoy the craft beverage experience at home easily.
|Item name.:||Glass Cold Brew Coffee Maker|
|Material:||High borocilicate glass +Stainless Steel+plastic+Silicone|
|Sample time:||1 week|
|Package:||color box, can pack according to customer's special request|
|OEM/ODM:||Design, engineering, photographing, sample, production|
|Logo:||Customized logo with decal / frosted / print are available as request|
|Usage:||Free of dishwasher / ovenware / microwave / freezer|
1. With a fine mesh cold brew filter with removable bottom, temperature safe borosilicate glass cold brew pitcher with 1500ml capacity for brewing and serving, and a silicone top gasket for drip-proof service that may be used with or without the brew filter.
2. Ultra Durable Temperature Safe Borosilicate Glass Carafe Is Engineered For Longevity. Makes Coffee With A Smooth, Robust Flavor That Is 65 Percent Less Acidic Than Traditional Brewed Coffee.
3.Fast, Easy Cleaning: Removable mesh filter core extracts maximum flavor and easily disassembles for cleaning.
4. Protected And Preserved Flavor: Flavor-locking lid secures your cold brew while minimizing exposure to air.
Cold Brew Coffee Maker Usage:
New to the cold-brewed coffee experience? It really couldn’t be easier. Here’s cold brew in three easy steps:
1. Add coffee then water to the filter core. Let brew in the fridge for 18 to 24 hours.
2. Serve: add milk/ice to taste, and enjoy.
3. Cold brew coffee stays fresh for up to 14 days in the fridge. And the Pace fits inside most fridge doors, so storage is simple.
4. Use the Pace as an iced tea maker, too; there’s nothing quite as rich and refreshing as cold brewed iced tea.